Welcome Back! scroll to the bottom for an update
We are incredibly excited to be opening our Taproom doors this weekend for you to drink in and enjoy that first pint of draught beer. But as much as we are trying to make it feel like it was before Covid -19 hit the world with a bang, we have had to make some changes to ensure that we are doing everything possible to follow the guidelines of the Government. Therefore, please before you visit, familiarise yourself with what to expect:
- Bookings only – please reserve your table (remember only up to 6 people) by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org
- Outside tables only, inside is not accessible, except for the use of toilets
- As part of the Government guidelines for track and trace, we are required to keep your contact details from every booking for 21 days
- You will be greeted at the front gate and advised where to go for your booking, this may be the front yard or you may be advised to go round to the back yard, please remember we only have a certain amount of tables with protection from the rain, fingers crossed it will be dry!
- Hand sanitiser stations will be available at the entrance to both areas of the outside space, at the serving hatch and mobile bar and on stations around the Taproom. Please ensure you use it on entry and when it is not possible to wash your hands
- Order at either the hatch (front yard) or mobile bar (back yard) making sure you respect the socially distanced floor markings. If there is a queue of more than 2 people, we politely ask you to just sit down and wait for it to ease, we will be as quick as we can
- Screens have been implemented at both serving areas
- Contactless payment only (this may need to be done by more than 1 transaction if is over £45)
- All seating is socially distanced, please do not move seating around
- Toilets will be operating on a one in, one out system with set queue areas. You will be required to use the hand sanitiser before entering and please remember to wash your hands afterwards!
- All tables and contact points will be thoroughly cleaned, regularly and at every opportunity
- All staff have access to face coverings and gloves, however they are not obliged to wear them but will be observing social distancing at all times
- Please ensure your children remain seated at the table and accompany them if they need to visit the toilet
- Music will be ambient – enough for you to hear it, but not loud so you would ever have to talk loudly or shout
- There is no food offering, however we have snacks and crisps available
- Our team has received thorough training on new policies and procedures to ensure all customers and staff feel safe at all times
Please remember, if you or any of your party feel unwell, please do not visit, we would love to welcome you back when you feel better.
Please respect social distancing at all times, should you not be adhering, then our staff have the right to ask you to do so. Should you not comply, then we have the right to ask you to leave.
Please be considerate towards fellow customers, staff and residents of Blenheim Grove
We can’t wait to have you back!
Update 7th July 2020
Tuesday – Friday 5-10pm
Saturday 12noon – 10pm
Sunday 12noon – 10pm
- Bookings required for front yard Friday, Saturday and Sunday. Please email email@example.com to book. Order at hatch
- Back yard will be available for walk ins on Friday, Saturday and Sunday (this will not be open Tuesday – Thursday). This will be table service only. Should we get an influx in bookings that overflows the front yard, we will use this area. Please note that you will be required to give your contact details which will be kept for 21 days
- Takeaway will only be available in cans or jugs (whilst we still have them) but they must be taken away i.e to the park or home and not drunk in the arches
- Toilets are only available for those who are drinking in
We will keep reviewing how we operate and would obviously recommend any constructive feedback you may have to help us continuously improve your experience at Brick.