London Sales Executive – On & Off Trade
We are recruiting a Sales Executive to join the team at Brick. As the hospitality sector reopens, we’re looking to onboard a new recruit to help support our customer base and growth.
The role involves representing Brick Brewery to a defined London territory. A large focus will be placed on the On & Off Trade. Your key responsibility is a focus on managing our existing account base while securing new business growth.
- Manage and maximise existing On & Off Trade accounts.
- Prospecting potential new accounts by identifying growth opportunities and leads.
- Strategically working towards various business sales goals.
- Managing pouring agreements and draught beer installations.
- Supporting our accounts through events, sales promotions, beer launches.
- At all times be an ambassador for the brewery.
The ideal candidate will have:
- At least 1 years proven sales & account management experience for an alcohol brand. Preferably in London and/or with a brewery.
- Proven new business success, account growth & lead generation/out the box thinking.
- Ability to plan for and achieve ambitious sales targets.
- Highly organised & self-motivated, with excellent negotiation & communication skills.
- Be persistent & enthusiastic with a positive attitude & personality.
- Passion for the brand and craft beer
- Legal right to work in the UK
What we offer:
- Competitive Salary in line with experience
- Proud Living Wage employer
- 28 days holiday (Including public holidays)
- 1 day a year to volunteer with a local charity
- 1 extra day leave for your Birthday
- Cycle to Work scheme
- Pension with NEST
- Free beer!
Salary will be between £24,000 and £26,000 dependent on experience plus a bonus structure. Brick is a London Living Wage employer.
How to apply:
Please send your CV and a covering letter, mentioning why you would be the right fit for this role and our brand, to email@example.com
The role is a full-time permanent position and offers the right candidate, the opportunity to progress and develop within the company.
Closing date: 12th May 2021