What to expect….
Welcome Back! Updated 1st December 2020
We are incredibly excited for our Taproom to be back open, but as much as we are trying to make it feel like it was before Covid -19 hit the world with a bang, we have had to make some changes to ensure that we are doing everything possible to follow the guidelines of the Government. Therefore, please before you visit, familiarise yourself with what to expect:
- Bookings only – please reserve your table (remember only up to 6 people) via our bookings page on the website
- As part of the guidelines of Tier 2, you MUST order a “substantial” meal from Mikos Gyros to enable you to order alcohol
- As part of the Government guidelines for track and trace, we are required to keep your contact details from every booking for 21 days
- There will be a QR code for the official NHS Cover 19 app which we request you scan on entry
- You will be greeted at the front gate and advised where to go for your booking, this may be the front yard or you may be advised to go round to the back yard
- All areas are now covered for protection from rain, with the front yard also now nicely heated
- Hand sanitiser stations will be available at the entrance to the front outside space and on stations around the Taproom. Please ensure you use it on entry and when it is not possible to wash your hands
- It is now table service only. Our team will come to you for your order. Food orders will need to be made via the Deliveroo app for Mikos Gyros (no del charge obvs)
- We have screens available should you require them for your table, please ask a member of the team.
- Contactless payment only (this may need to be done by more than 1 transaction if is over £45)
- All seating is socially distanced, please do not move seating around
- Toilets will be operating on a one in, one out system with set queue areas. You will be required to use the hand sanitiser before entering and please remember to wash your hands afterwards!
- All tables and contact points will be thoroughly cleaned, regularly and at every opportunity
- You are legally obliged to wear face coverings when moving through the Taproom both inside and outside. These can only be removed whilst seated at your table and whilst eating and/or drinking.
- All staff will be wearing face coverings and have access to gloves, however they are not obliged to wear the latter but will be observing social distancing at all times
- Please ensure your children remain seated at the table and accompany them if they need to visit the toilet
- Music will be ambient – enough for you to hear it, but not loud so you would ever have to talk loudly or shout
- Takeaway is still available in cans but they must be taken away i.e to the park or home and not drunk in the arches
- Toilets are only available for those who are drinking in
- Our team has received thorough training on new policies and procedures to ensure all customers and staff feel safe at all times
Tuesday – Thursday 5-10pm
Friday 3pm – 10pm
Saturday 12noon – 10pm
Sunday 12noon – 8pm
Please remember, if you or any of your party feel unwell, please do not visit, we would love to welcome you back when you feel better.
Please respect social distancing at all times, should you not be adhering, then our staff have the right to ask you to do so. Should you not comply, then we have the right to ask you to leave.
Please be considerate towards fellow customers, staff and residents of Blenheim Grove
Thanks so much for all your support, it means a lot!