Job Role – Events & Comms Officer
THIS POSITION IS NOW CLOSED
New Position: Event & Comms Officer, Deptford
Are you social savvy? Can you create carefully curated and innovative content across all mediums and platforms? Can you manage projects and events from beginning to end? Are you creative and full of new ideas?
If your answer was yes to all of the above, we have a fantastic role that we are looking to fill that makes you a pivotal role in our family owned and run, independent brewery. Working closely and collaboratively across all departments, this is a key role in communicating the brand and supporting our growth plans.
- Develop a social media stratgey with set goals to increase brand awareness and engagement
- Manage all social media channels such as Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, Linked In, Tik Tok, You Tube etc.
- Plan and create innovative and engaging content across all platforms and different mediums, in line with our Tone of Voice and brand personality, ensuring brand consistency
- Develop and manage competitions and campaigns that promote the brand
- Create and distribute engaging written or graphic content in the form of e-newsletters, web page and blog content, or social media messages
- Maintain and update Brick’s brand website with relevant content, news, blog posts and other timely information via WordPress platform.
- Manage and facilitate social media communities by responding to social media posts and developing discussions
- Monitor and report on performance on social media platforms
- Manage our pool of artists and be responsible for delivering our eye catching labels, from concept to print
- Initiate, implement and manage our events pogrammes both for brand specific activities plus Taproom events/initiatives alongside our Taproom Manager
- Support the Brand Director through other marketing and/or brand projects
- Represent Brick at selected industry events as a brand ambassador.
Who we are looking for:
- Experience in social media marketing and content creation
- Experience in managing and running events
- Great knowledge of all social media platforms and social trends
- Excellent copywriting skills and evidence of effective social media projects/concepts and implementation
- Amazing organisational skills that allows you to balance multiple projects at the same time and deliver on the agreed timeline
- Great communication skills
- Proficient MS Office skills – Excel, Word, plus Illustrator and In design
- A calm and approachable manner
- Passion for the brewing industry
What we offer:
- Competitive Salary in line with experience
- Proud Living Wage employer
- 28 days holiday (Including public holidays)
- 1 day a year to volunteer with a local charity
- 1 extra day leave for your Birthday
- Cycle to Work scheme
- Pension with NEST
- Free beer!
The role is a full-time permanent position. Salary is commensurate with experience based on an average of 40 hours a week. You may be required to work evenings and weekends. We are an accredited London Living Wage business
How to apply:
Please send your CV and a covering letter, mentioning why you would be the right fit for this role and our brand, your salary expectations and notice period, to email@example.com
CLOSING DATE: Friday 20th November 2020