We are Hiring!
Full-Time Delivery Driver and Warehouse Assistant
Brick is an award winning independently run brewery. Since 2013 we have been building our brewery in a railway arch in Peckham Rye, SE London and last summer we expanded with an additional production site in Deptford, which means more beer, for more people. This also means we need more people to join our growing team of passionate individuals to drive the brand forward, literally.
As part of this growth, Brick Brewery is currently seeking a full-time delivery driver and warehouse assistant. The main duties of the role require 3 to 4 days delivering stock with the remainder of the week working at the brewery on warehouse duties
- Delivering and collecting stock
- Loading and unloading vehicles
- Route planning
- Warehouse management and inventory/stock management
- Any other duties as assigned by supervisor
- Carry out warehouse duties including keeping the warehouse clean and tidy
- Follow company delivery processes including delivery note signatures, picking stock
- Be responsible for inspecting van/truck before and after trips and report any defects to Line Manager
- Collect and be responsible for all cash on delivery payments where necessary
- Provide excellent customer service to all accounts and be a responsible Brand Ambassador
- Liaise with repair garages when needed
- Assist in the packaging of product
- Maintain the highest standards of warehouse, health, safety and cleanliness
- Ensure that the vans/trucks are clean inside and out, cleaning out at the end of a working day
- Picking stock through the use of a forklift
- Must be 25 years of age or older for insurance reasons
- Right to live and work in the UK
- Hold a full clean current UK driving license
- Forklift license or training
- Sociable, self-motivated, team player but also able to work independently
- Have excellent customer relationship skills – polite, responsive and helpful
- Knowledge of traffic laws and highway code
- Ability to speak, read and write English language essential
- Excellent numerical skills
- Physically fit and able to move heavy items is essential
- Interest in Beer is a definite bonus
Please apply by sending a covering email saying why you are right for the role along with a copy of your CV to email@example.com Please be sure to put “Delivery Driver and Warehouse Assistant” in the subject field. Applications without a covering letter will not be accepted.
All applications will be dealt with in the strictest confidence.
Salary and Benefits
- £22,660 p.a. (40 hour week)
- Company Pension scheme
- Charity/Community day leave
- Free beer! (when not driving of course!)
Brick is a London Living Wage Employer
Please note that this role involves heavy lifting and manual handling, bending and sitting for long periods
Closing date Friday, 12thJuly 2019.